Somebody asked the kids that i work with: what kind od things make people stress during the holidays?
J: lines in stores.
Gh: Tamales!
teacher: tamales., how?
Gh: people get stress when making tamales!
I keep thinking on how food stressed me out until i turned 13th. One of those kind of things that i dont have an answer for yet.
something that i will try to "check" on 2010.
AA hasnt being 'checked'.
therapy either.
Letras descompuestas. Historias que me forman. Disfrutando la busqueda de Circe, esperando que sea eterna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The lesser blessed
I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my heart, and I think you do ...
-
Tengo un brillo Nuevo en mi alcoba. Es decir, nuevo para mi nuevo librero. Se trata de la colección casi completa (porque la última ya no la...
-
Como hay tantas mujeres, en Devaneo y embriaguez , yo tambien he aprovechado este dia para amanecer rara. A diferencia que no es solo el dia...
No comments:
Post a Comment