Jun 25, 2013



Blurred color around me, that is the way I see them. the imperfection of my body, that is the way I like it. An evening to be able to capture these, that is the idea.

I like old things. old clothes, old people. sometimes, old me. but I really like the feeling of old memory. Today, I dressed in with a skirt that brought an old memory of me: I was 4, dressing in an old skirt-bohemian like (just like the one im wearing in the pic) and brown turtle neck blouse. Every time that I remember myself in that picture, I remember feeling happy. I was only 4, but I knew what I liked, and what I wanted. I want to get that back.

No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...