Nov 17, 2009

I am tired of getting intimidated by this white screen. I think is because i always come with questions. but i am tired, and even if they not true, i have only facts that i need to believe in as i write them to put myself in one piece.

Yes, i am trying to write in english.

I am afraid of giving second chances. or firsts. I want to act, instead.

There are certain voices that calm me.

I need i change, in my hair, in my closet, or i die.

I rejected him again and he said he wont give up. I am anxious. just anxious.

There is something, that alarms me, i am afraid i know what that is.

Maybe another hand will make a difference to this bunch of facts that i dont know where to hide.

No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...