Sep 1, 2011

before thursday is over

  • My favorite professor told me today, Gema, i admire you.  it was not the fact that he said that to me. It was the tone that he was, and the effects that his tone still have on me. I do what i do because i enjoy it. Because i want to. I would love to strech the days on my days but i cant. Instead, i will strech my intentions in this short time that is life.

  • I start things, ideas, but i still cant leave him behind. That cant be love. that is rush.

  • He said, i love you baby. And that has moved my all few weeks up and down. Somebody asked me: what does he want? And I do know what he wants. And those words are not going to stay in my mouth. They will get out. I know exactly what he wants. He wants one o the only reasons he has been with me: intimacy. The physiical me has never failed me so much.

No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...