Feb 7, 2012

repeat

At night is to easy to sleep now. Something must be wrong with that. He left, for now, and I know
That I should be sad. Very sad. I forced myself to not sleep for few nights. To cry. The tears are all gone because I have so much more. I know that I'm fighting against these dominant ideas that
Assumes that I should feel some way, or not. I know that I'm against all of that. That I'm against
my ideas of him, that I'm against wherever he claims are his ri
ghts. I know, I know. I know that he will be back. I know that very well.

But I dont know how much longer I will rewrite the same story. Over, and over.

No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...