Mar 17, 2017

under the starts



today

such a beautiful day. I have been enjoying the swings of my mood fluctuate from all or nothing and just before my last session I was able to find the "in between." It has been only for few seconds.. but I know that it exist.

Crisis week. and my clients were safe by Friday.

I am safe on Friday.

I am going dancing under the starts on Friday.

I am having a long walk through the port and crash in upstairs crow.

I will think about how happy I am and not wondering why. I will listen to my friend, deeply. I do not feel like sharing much.

I just want to be still. I hope my eyes can express that.

Im saying yes to everything this Friday.

Im not sure what changed and how the mood is saying yes. But I love saying yes, and Friday.



No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...