May 28, 2011

top of the mountain



Yesterday, at the top of the mountain in Cowles mtn., I felt lonely. but a different type of loneliness. That loneliness that makes me be with the little things I appreciate of myself and hold on to them. i dont want to change, I dont want to change so much, so much that i wont be able to appreaciate how much I enjoy my loneliness, my  dark moments that makes me be me.

This view, made me  breathe. and I struggle breathing. I want to breathe more and more often, but  I dont want to lose these moments that make me be vulnerable, that makes me be here, at top and so low of a mountain, of myself.

No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...