Jul 22, 2012


Why do I think about thinking? I think of my process of though because I have an intention. With no intentions, my thoughts get confuse, and the overwhelming feeling of being lost arrives.

I am not lost anymore.

I am now started to think that my thinking is just passion. I dont want this to leave me. But I needed to be productive, for me. and for others. The word compassion has been hunting me, I think about my body and I feel it, I have to be compassionate, mindfull at all times, because being mindfull and aware of my limitations,  bring me back to my ground.

My intention for tonight, is being aware of my breathing, of my dreams. That's it.

No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...