Jul 15, 2012

domingo y palabras.

“A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to write fiction.”― Virginia Wolf

this note reminded me how much I wanted space as a child and teenager. I wanted my privacy and a safe place to hide my diaries. I feel so safe with my diary, being safe. And i feel safe now, but for different reasons. I feel safe knowing that im not feeling constraint anymore for not writing something out of fear. I feel safe knowing that i can still write whetever i want, and that that is ok, because i am ok. or im getting there. I feel that my words can not be stolen this time. or burn. these words are mine, and the experiences, even if they painful, are mine. I am mine.

No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...