Jul 26, 2012

If there is an idea I do love, is the idea of deconstructive thinking. Deconstruction is just part of who I am as a woman, as a professional. Deconstruccion de la memoria is the theme of this space, and I have some reasons why. I am thinking deeply about this in the last couple of days, and I have an idea why this is so much in my mind. I have been stuck. and when I think about putting the pieced of ideas, of thoughts, of feelings, separated, I can be unstuck again. Speaking with alegorisms, speaking with symbols, and not with some of those words that are overstimated. This is just in my mind, this life.

No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...