Mar 7, 2012

migration of identity

I have been thinking about Michael white today and the migration of identity. Today im realizing that I am migrating, that I have been migrating out of my old identity for a while a go now. It has been, and it is still, a long process. But I am embracing the fact that im deciding to be a different person, the woman that I want to be. A more free one.

The migration begun not only by physically moving away from the things that and the people that I didn’t wanted to be with. The migration started once I start thinking and feeling about myself in a different way. In a more compassionate way towards my own experiences. And mistakes.
I am noticing that there is no place in which i want to arrive, yet. But I know I want to go somewhere else. Within myself.
I have not arrived to my destination in this process of migrating, but will try this rite.

No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...