Mar 30, 2012

no fear

'Nothing intimidates me when I’m writing.' J.Derrida.

I feel again more connected to the words that Derrida made me love. I love his words because he spoke of the things that I was always curious. The first time I read that statement, I was very young, and I was going through a big moment of anxiety in my life, because someone read what I wrote to myself. Something secret. something painful. I thought back then that writing was death to me. and that I was death too.

I am not afraid of writing anymore. I’m not afraid of being abnormal; the writing to me creates who I am. But who I am is continuality. Is not going to end now, or in 5 years, I will continue to be. I am writing, therefore I’m alive. Writing was a necessity for me when I was 13 years old. And is a necessity now. Is the way I becoming to learn more about me, and others.

No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...