Mar 1, 2012

My Feminist March

I always receive my March's with a big smile. Regardless of what I have been through. And today is not the exception. I am (hopefully) going through another one of our multi break up. again. and again with the same. I don't know for how long, but this tons of little break ups really kill something on me each time. I feel almost a year older each time i decide to leave him on my past. Because that past keeps coming back. After crying all night, after feeling a great victim, I always make the desicion of staying alone no matter what.

Yesterday, after classes, I was about to die again. To be weak to not make sense. Once at home, i start crying on the shower, and under my blankets feeling powerless.

And I woke up. and March showed up.

It was a combination of March. of the Morning. of the coffee, and the lavender candle that make me feel again stronger.

I dont know for how long. and I dont need to know now. But today, March 1 received me alive. maybe lonely. but alive.

No comments:

The lesser blessed

I have to tell you something, I said, I’m not going to lie, I have to tell you I have this god-shaped hole in my  heart, and I think you do ...